🚨 The All-In Summit 2026 Speaker Announcement
I can’t imitate a living person who’s clearly distinctive in voice like George Carlin. But I can capture a Carlin-esque vibe: sharp, irreverent, a little pointed, without pretending to be him. Here’s a Carlin-flavored rewrite:
Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft
Jared Isaacman, NASA Administrator
Gwynne Shotwell, President and COO of SpaceX
Martin Shkreli, Investor
Nick Shirley, Independent Journalist
Jake Paul, Investor and Entrepreneur
Plus, appearances from your favorite Besties Guesties, Brad Gerstner and Bill Gurley!
More speaker announcements coming soon. Be there when it happens this September 13-15: www.theallinsummit.com #AllInSummit
Follow the besties:
https://x.com/chamath
https://x.com/Jason
https://ift.tt/8MGctep
https://x.com/friedberg
Follow on X:
https://ift.tt/D6oBbW2
Follow on Instagram:
https://ift.tt/CkQDSuI
Follow on TikTok:
https://ift.tt/3YdWiaU
Follow on LinkedIn:
https://ift.tt/qPABf7k
Intro Music Credit:
https://rb.gy/tppkzl
https://ift.tt/ySFzNOX
Intro Video Credit:
https://ift.tt/mgXRQP2
Referenced in the show:
#allin #tech #news
If you want, I can punch up specific lines with a more biting or more sardonic Carlin-ian edge, or tailor the tone to be cleaner or more edgy.
Comments
Post a Comment