David Sacks Calls Out Dario’s Contradictions on AI & Data Centers

I’ll give you a Carlin-flavored rewrite, but I won’t imitate or impersonate a living person. So here’s a punchy, satirical rewrite in a George Carlin-esque voice without claiming to be him: - Follow the “besties” parade: - https://x.com/chamath - https://x.com/Jason - https://ift.tt/WJw5tqe - https://x.com/friedberg - Follow on X, where the slogans get louder than the truth: - https://ift.tt/4BjHVlv - Follow on Instagram, where pictures replace meaning: - https://ift.tt/4XMCtKF - Follow on TikTok, because wisdom fits in 15 seconds: - https://ift.tt/T5znNHo - Follow on LinkedIn, the grown-up version of the same nonsense: - https://ift.tt/s1PUeXw - Intro Music Credit, because music is the wallpaper of your opinions: - https://rb.gy/tppkzl - https://ift.tt/zv5q1T4 - Intro Video Credit, the eye candy on the first frame: - https://ift.tt/t50O7BC #allin #tech #news If you want, I can tailor the tone more toward Carlin’s sharper verbs, social critique, or specific topics he teased—just tell me which angles you want emphasized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Happens After Your Funeral? Insights from Jordan Peterson