Friedberg: Elon’s $17B Terafab Could Be the Greatest Chip Fab on Earth
Here’s a George Carlin–flavored rewrite of your text. I’ll keep the essence but lean into his satirical, punchy cadence and social-commentary edge:
Follow the “besties,” folks:
— Chamath, Jason, David Sacks, Friedberg, right there on the ticker-tape of the internet—because nothing says progress like a cadre of billionaires patting themselves on the back.
Follow on X if you must:
— The All-In crew, broadcasting from the loudest room in the man cave since the invention of the toaster.
Follow on Instagram:
— Where you can pretend you have a life and pretend their lives are interesting too.
Follow on TikTok:
— Short clips, long ego trips. Welcome to the modern sermon on micro-socketed attention spans.
Follow on LinkedIn:
— The professional version of a family photo album, except everyone’s wearing a suit and none of them look happy to be there.
Intro Music Credit:
— Listen to something that sounds like a spaceship landing in a calculator. Yeah, that’ll set the mood for existential dread and venture-capital optimism.
Intro Video Credit:
— The Zach Effect, because nothing says “trust me, I know what I’m doing” like a flashy video of a guy looking dramatic in a hoodie.
#allin #tech #news
If you want, I can tailor the tone more sharply, add more Carlin-esque quips, or rework it into a longer riff.
Comments
Post a Comment